Most homeowners do not think too much about the components of a refrigerator before it breaks down, or unless it comes time to buy a new model. In order to get the most out of this important appliance it can be very nice to understand exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cold—and Quality Quincy Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read below to find out all you will want to know about how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and if it is time to connect with refrigerator repair Quincy.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that don’t have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a standard kitchen appliance for several years now. A residential refrigerator stores food and drinks at the right temperature, in order to eliminate rotting and limit the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration starts by moving the warmth from the interior of the refrigerator to the outside, relying on principles of evaporation and condensation.
The standard components of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Quality Quincy Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is a combination of a motor and a pump, and it is need for circulation of refrigerant dispensed in the system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should enlist a professional service if the compressor stops working.
The condenser is found on the back outside wall of the appliance and helps to release the warmth absorbed inside the refrigerator out to the air.
The evaporator is stored in the interior of a refrigerator where absorbs heat held within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the unit.
The moment an evaporator stops working, it’s time to call a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid coolant is transported within a capillary tube that acts as an expansion tool to cool the gas inside, thereby transforming the gas back into liquid.
A thermostat helps regulate the current temperature in the interior of the refrigerator, engaging the cooling period when required.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is very prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Quincy for service the moment a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature within a refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors signal the compressor to begin, and then the next cool down starts. The unit collects the cool liquified refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses it, and raises the temperature, turning it into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit directs the warm gas in the direction of the condenser coils on the back of the refrigerator, where it comes into contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and transforms back to a liquid state.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues its trip to the evaporator, traveling through the many coils on the inside of the appliance and top freezer section.
4. The coolant then absorbs the hot air from within the refrigerator, reducing the temperature until it has reached the best final point.
5. The refrigerant evaporates, and will turn back to a gas, and then returns to the compressor to continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is often used in several applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By removing heat from one place and distributing it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling your house, creates a perfect environment for food that is perishable, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a lot of different products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require repair? Time to schedule service with Quality Quincy Appliance Repair.
Quality Quincy Appliance Repair is able to fix nearly all major brands of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed service technicians in Quincy are trained to repair and troubleshoot cooling issues, ice makers, condensation problems, puddles and leaks, bulbs, digital controls, smart systems and numerous other malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! We really do!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  Quality Quincy Appliance Repair